sexta-feira, setembro 30, 2005

God Fuck The Queen


what if your worst nitemare suddenly come true..
what if the love that people gave to you was a lie..
what if when you notice you were lost and poor.
what if you can keep smiling even if you are fat..
what if there is no one else to sleep by your place..
what if you are not good enough to carry on..


gosh please fuck the queen..

release my tears..
release my fears..
release my heart..

gosh please fuck the queen..

make her feel..
make her suffer..
make her come..

gosh please fuck the queen..

take the jewerls for me..
take the chair for me..
take the kingdom to me..

i dont know why i do insiste..
i dont know why i still in love with you..
i don´t know why you hate me so much..

gosh fuck the queen for me..
gosh fuck the monarchy for me..
gosh fuck them all for me..

so you will be fair enough..

i guess so..


(my little mary first)